Guest library card
Short-term guests of the Goethe University - eg. visiting academics, participants at Summer Schools and others - can apply for a temporary guest library card.
The guest library card enables:
- you to use the electronic resources of the University Library on site
- have internet access at the computers of the libraries
- use of copying facilities, to do printing and scanning - if you have preloaded the card with money
- use of lockers at various library sites.
Books and media can be used in the rooms of the libraries on site.
To apply for your guest library card you need:
- a document (letter of invitation or confirmation of participation) of an institution of the Goethe University, which indicates the duration of your stay,
- a passport or personal identity card.
Please apply for your guest user card via the online form and then go to the Registrations Counter at the Central Library, Bockenheimer Landstr. 134-138 to pick it up.
Zurück zum Seitenanfang
zuletzt geändert am 20. Dezember 2019