- Goethe-Card number / library card number
- How is my password set?
- Forgotten password?
- Change password
Goethe-Card number / library card number
The Goethe-Card number or library card number is on the card directly under your name. It is a 12 digit number and begins with 30... (write without blanks).
How is my password set?
If you have not been given another password then your password is by default :your date of birth in the form of DDMMYY, e.g. 12th May 1992: 120593 Please change your password on first login.
Library card number and password are not identical with the Internet login authorization which you have been given by the University's computer centre (HRZ account).
You can't remember your password (anymore?). You can apply for a new password or reset your password:
- In person at the Registrations Desk of the Central Library, Bockenheimer Landstraße during opening times ( don't forget to bring your personal identity card with you!).
- Students and employees of the Goethe -University can re-set their library passwords via their HRZ accounts:
* Students use: https://kartenservice.uni-frankfurt.de
* Employees use: https://kartenservice.uni-frankfurt.de/mitarbeitercard/login
- If you have given a valid E-mail address in your account or in your user data, you can also retrieve your password by e-mail:
retrieve new password
You can change your password at any time!
- Go to: user data > password in the online catalogue
- Go to search portal > your account > profile > change password
Zurück zum Seitenanfang
zuletzt geändert am 20. Dezember 2019