Integration of Information Services into University Infrastructures
7th Frankfurt Scientific Symposium: 12.10.2007 - 13.10.2007
The aim of the meeting is to expose this current topic for critical discussion with international speakers and participants and to find solutions which optimize the integration of information services into university structures.
Presentations and discussions will consider:
- integrated versus cooperative models
- single-unit operations, central or de-centralized faculty organisations
- outsourcing services versus own organisation/effort
- institutional repository versus discipline-based repository
- information supply in the era of "Google print"
»The Integration of Information Services into University Structures« Symposium will be taking place simultaneously with the Frankfurt Book Fair, the largest book-related event in the world attracting annually 286,621 people (2006) , thus giving participants who arrive early the chance to combine attendance at both the Book Fair and Symposium.
A cultural event and dinner in one of Frankfurt's historical rooms on Friday will be a social highlight!
A contingency of hotel rooms has been reserved on a »first come, first served basis outside Frankfurt at non-Book Fair prices. More information on request.
Zurück zum Seitenanfang
zuletzt geändert am 1. Januar 1970